Monday, April 18, 2011

My Soul to take

                                      

                                        Rachel Vincent
                                   The soul screamers:
                      * My soul to take
                      * My soul to save
                      * My soul to keep
                      * My soul to steal
                         Author's page

       SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH KAYLEE CAVANAUGH
       She doesn't see dead people, but...
   She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.
   Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about the need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next...

My review :  I loved this book. I rarely like everything about a book, and this is one of those special books.         
 Kaylee can sense when someone is going to die. And when she does she has the urge to scream at the top of her lungs. She meets Nash who is the only one who can calm her down.
          At the middle of the book Nash drops a bomb that I really wasn't expecting. Also, at the end of the book something really unexpected happens and a lot of things start making sense.          
      I really admire Uncle Brendon. He is a great character and he has a great personality.
         I also admire Kaylee because she could ignore her cousin who was really bad to her. I would  probably(for sure) start screaming and bang her head on a wall.
         The plot is great and Rachel Vincent knew exactly how to transform an old mith in a contemporary reality.
      Nash seemed very surprised when he found out that Kaylee was right about the girl's death(the one in the club), which made me belive he really didn't know anything about her special ability.
     Conclusion: A great book and a great plot. I definitley want to read the next books and see what happens next with Kaylee, Nash and her families.

No comments:

Post a Comment